- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2017-03-25
- Last connection: 2019-03-30
- I have seen the create Telephone certificates for SIP TLS but does not mention anything about SCCP Phones.
- 18:04 Wazo platform Software Questions: RE: VPN Connection from Cisco phone to Wazo
- This would be great if automated in Wazo.
- 18:02 Wazo platform Software Questions: RE: VPN Connection from Cisco phone to Wazo
- The phones first try to ping the TFTP server address, If they cannot ping TFTP server then they start a VPN connectio...
- I have read that Wazo is going commercial and that always means the community version is low priority or no priority....
- 15:56 Wazo platform Software Questions: RE: SPA122
- I figured it out the password is available at /var/lib/xivo-provd/plugins/xivo-cisco-spa100-1.3.5/var/tftpboot/macadd...
- VPN Connection
The 7942, 7962, 7945, 7965, 7975 and SPA525 models and the 8800, 8900 and 9900 series phones can setu...
- 18:11 Wazo platform Software Questions: RE: SPA122
- I had to go back to 18.03 to get SIP spa122 to provision. I have the spa working but a few problems. the web interfac...
- I am trying to add SPA122 to Wazo. When i add User and select the SPA 122 as the Line I get following error:
- 13:24 Wazo platform Software Questions: RE: Cisco 7937
- I did the change Still no TFTP server IP
Here are results of cat /var/log/daemon.log | grep -A4 -B4 Cisco
- 00:05 Wazo platform Software Questions: RE: Cisco 7937
- Any update on Polycom mac dilemma?
Also available in: Atom