Wazo 18.02 released
Sprint Review 18.02¶
New features in this sprint¶
REST API: We added new REST APIs to manage call filters (i.e. boss-secretary filters). Those APIs will allow us to manage call filters from the new admin-ui web interface.
CDR: The CDR REST API has been improved: for a given call, we have the two following information: 1. what extension has been dialed and 2. what extension or user has answered the call.
Admin-UI web interface: A lot of management plugins have been improved. Also, plugins for managing sound files, SIP trunks, IAX trunks and SIP, SCCP and custom lines have been added.
User and Tenant Management: We are currently reworking the user and entities (a.k.a tenant) configuration. This should make installations with multiple entities feel more natural in future versions.
REST API: We are working towards replacing the old orange admin web interface with the more modern and easier to maintain blue web interface (wazo-admin-ui on `/admin`). Since wazo-admin-ui is only using REST API under the hood, we need REST API to cover all cases of administration of Wazo. Hence we are completing the set of REST API offered by Wazo. You can find the complete API documentation on http://api.wazo.community.
7 bugs were fixed, 6 features were added and 6 technical issues were resolved since Wazo 18.01. The complete list of features and fixes is available at http://projects.wazo.community/versions/264
Upgrading your Wazo must be done by following this procedure: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade.html
Be sure to read the breaking changes: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade_notes.html
Install¶Instructions to install Wazo: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/installation/installsystem.html
You can download the ISO here:
- 32-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.02/wazo-18.02-i386.iso
- 64-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.02/wazo-18.02-amd64.iso
- Debian/Ubuntu 32 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.02/wazoclient-18.01-i386.deb
- Debian/Ubuntu 64 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.02/wazoclient-18.01-amd64.deb
- Windows: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.02/wazoclient-18.01-x86.exe
- Mac OS: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.02/wazoclient-18.01.dmg
Documentation¶You can consult the documentation in the following formats:
- online (HTML version): http://documentation.wazo.community/
- PDF: https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/wazo/stable/wazo.pdf
- ePub: https://media.readthedocs.org/epub/wazo/stable/wazo.epub
Wazo tests report (french version) can be consulted here:
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.02/tests-report-wazo-manual-18.02.html (manual tests)
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.02/tests-report-wazo-auto-18.02.html (automatic tests)
See you for the next sprint review.