Wazo 18.01 released
Sprint Review 18.01¶
New features in this sprint¶
REST API: REST APIs have been added for:
- SCCP general configuration
- IAX trunks configuration
- ConfBridge configuration
- Special extensions configuration, e.g. setting DND extension to
- Sound files
- Trunk registrations
System: the underlying Debian GNU/Linux system is upgraded to Debian 9 Stretch. The upgrade procesure is a bit different than usual and will take longer than previous upgrades. See the specific release notes for more details.
Asterisk: Asterisk is upgraded to the latest version 15.2.0.
Yealink: The provisioning plugin for Yealink now includes the v82 firmware. Thanks to DamienB505 for the patches!
User and Tenant Management: We are currently reworking the user and entities (a.k.a tenant) configuration. This should make installations with multiple entities feel more natural in future versions.
REST API: We are working towards replacing the old orange admin web interface with the more modern and easier to maintain blue web interface (wazo-admin-ui on
/admin). Since wazo-admin-ui is only using REST API under the hood, we need REST API to cover all cases of administration of Wazo. Hence we are completing the set of REST API offered by Wazo. You can find the complete API documentation on http://api.wazo.community.
4 bugs were fixed, 16 features were added and 5 technical issues were resolved since Wazo 17.17. The complete list of features and fixes is available at http://projects.wazo.community/versions/271
Upgrading your Wazo must be done by following this procedure: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade.html
Be sure to read the breaking changes: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade_notes.html
Install¶Instructions to install Wazo: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/installation/installsystem.html
You can download the ISO here:
- 32-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.01/wazo-18.01-i386.iso
- 64-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.01/wazo-18.01-amd64.iso
- Debian/Ubuntu 32 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.01/wazoclient-18.01-i386.deb
- Debian/Ubuntu 64 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.01/wazoclient-18.01-amd64.deb
- Windows: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.01/wazoclient-18.01-x86.exe
- Mac OS: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.01/wazoclient-18.01.dmg
Documentation¶You can consult the documentation in the following formats:
- online (HTML version): http://documentation.wazo.community/
- PDF: https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/wazo/stable/wazo.pdf
- ePub: https://media.readthedocs.org/epub/wazo/stable/wazo.epub
Wazo tests report (french version) can be consulted here:
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.01/tests-report-wazo-manual-18.01.html (manual tests)
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-18.01/tests-report-wazo-auto-18.01.html (automatic tests)
See you for the next sprint review.