Wazo 17.17 released
Sprint Review 17.17¶
Hello Wazo community!
This release is our birthday release, since the fork! Thanks for following us this last year and keep in touch, the best is yet to come. :)
New features in this sprint¶
REST API: REST APIs have been added for SIP trunks, timezones, prompt languages, call permissions voicemail and IAX configuration.
Network: NAT configuration has been simplified, when the Wazo server is hosted in a datacenter.
API interconnection: Wazo is now able to use OAuth2 authentication client mechanisms to interact with external API systems. The first example we are working on is to interconnect Wazo with Zoho, other such API include Google, Office 365, etc.
User and Tenant Management: We are currently reworking the user and entities (a.k.a tenant) configuration. This should make installations with multiple entities feel more natural in future versions.
REST API: We are working towards replacing the old orange admin web interface with the more modern and easier to maintain blue web interface (wazo-admin-ui on `/admin`). Since wazo-admin-ui is only using REST API under the hood, we need REST API to cover all cases of administration of Wazo. Hence we are completing the set of REST API offered by Wazo. You can find the complete API documentation on http://api.wazo.community.
5 bugs were fixed, 14 features were added and 6 technical issues were resolved since Wazo 17.16. The complete list of features and fixes is available at http://projects.wazo.community/versions/270
Upgrading your Wazo must be done by following this procedure: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade.html
Be sure to read the breaking changes: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade_notes.html
Install¶Instructions to install Wazo: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/installation/installsystem.html
You can download the ISO here:
- 32-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.17/wazo-17.17-i386.iso
- 64-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.17/wazo-17.17-amd64.iso
- Debian/Ubuntu 32 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.17/wazoclient-17.16.1-i386.deb
- Debian/Ubuntu 64 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.17/wazoclient-17.16.1-amd64.deb
- Windows: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.17/wazoclient-17.16.1-x86.exe
- Mac OS: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.17/wazoclient-17.16.1.dmg
Documentation¶You can consult the documentation in the following formats:
- online (HTML version): http://documentation.wazo.community/
- PDF: https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/wazo/stable/wazo.pdf
- ePub: https://media.readthedocs.org/epub/wazo/stable/wazo.epub
Wazo tests report (french version) can be consulted here:
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.17/tests-report-wazo-manual-17.17.html (manual tests)
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.17/tests-report-wazo-auto-17.17.html (automatic tests)
See you for the next sprint review.