Wazo 17.16 released
Sprint Review 17.16¶
New features in this sprint¶
REST API: Groups can now ring arbitrary extensions. This was already possible with a specific user, a custom line and a Local channel. This API does the same thing, only a lot simpler. There is no graphical interface to use this API yet, though.
REST API: Until now, schedules in REST API could only be associated to incoming calls. Schedules can now be associated with users, groups and outgoing calls via REST API.
User and Tenant Management: We are currently reworking the user and entities (a.k.a tenant) configuration. This should make installations with multiple entities feel more natural in future versions.
REST API: We are working towards replacing the old orange admin web interface with the more modern and easier to maintain blue web interface (wazo-admin-ui on
/admin). Since wazo-admin-ui is only using REST API under the hood, we need REST API to cover all cases of administration of Wazo. Hence we are completing the set of REST API offered by Wazo. You can find the complete API documentation on http://api.wazo.community.
2 bugs were fixed, 11 features were added and 6 technical issues were resolved since Wazo 17.15. The complete list of features and fixes is available at http://projects.wazo.community/versions/269
As usual, upgrading your Wazo must be done by following this procedure: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade.html
WARNING Please note you need to upgrade your wazo client to the latest version! Check our upgrade notes!
Install¶Instructions to install Wazo: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/installation/installsystem.html
You can download the ISO here:
- 32-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.16/wazo-17.16-i386.iso
- 64-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.16/wazo-17.16-amd64.iso
- Debian/Ubuntu 32 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.16/wazoclient-17.16.1-i386.deb
- Debian/Ubuntu 64 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.16/wazoclient-17.16.1-amd64.deb
- Windows: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.16/wazoclient-17.16.1-x86.exe
- Mac OS: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.16/wazoclient-17.16.1.dmg
Documentation¶You can consult the documentation in the following formats:
- online (HTML version): http://documentation.wazo.community/
- PDF: https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/wazo/stable/wazo.pdf
- ePub: https://media.readthedocs.org/epub/wazo/stable/wazo.epub
Wazo tests report (french version) can be consulted here:
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.16/tests-report-wazo-manual-17.16.html (manual tests)
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.16/tests-report-wazo-auto-17.16.html (automatic tests)
See you for the next sprint review.