Wazo 17.14 released
Looking for testers¶
We are looking for beta testers for the Wazo Zapier plugin.
Sprint Review 17.14¶
Asterisk: Asterisk 14.6.2 has been included in Wazo 17.14.
New features in this sprint¶
Wazo Client: The Wazo Client 17.14.1 has been released and can be used to replace the previous CTI client.
Webhooks: Webhooks can be triggered on a per user basis for chat, agent login/logouts and device status changes.
Plugin management: We want developers to be able to write and share Wazo plugins easily. For this, we need a central place where users can browse plugins and developers can upload them. That's what we call the Plugin Market. Right now, the market already serves the list of available plugins, but it is very static. Work will now be done to add a front end to our plugin market, allowing users to browse, add and modify plugins.
Webhooks: Webhooks allow Wazo to notify other applications about events that happen on the telephony server, e.g. when a call arrives, when it is answered, hung up, when a new contact is added, etc. Webhooks are working correctly, but they still need some polishing: performance tweaking, handling HTTP authentication, listing the history of webhooks triggered, allowing users to setup their own webhooks in order to connect with Zapier, for example. We're also thinking of triggering scripts instead of HTTP requests, making Wazo all the more flexible when interconnecting with other tools.
Performance: We are making changes to the way xivo-ctid-ng handle messages from Asterisk to be able to handle more simultaneous calls.
4 bugs were fixed, 4 features were added and 6 technical issues were resolved since Wazo 17.13. The complete list of features and fixes is available at http://projects.wazo.community/versions/267
As usual, upgrading your Wazo must be done by following this procedure: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade.html
Install¶Instructions to install Wazo: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/installation/installsystem.html
You can download the ISO here:
- 32-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.14/wazo-17.14-i386.iso
- 64-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.14/wazo-17.14-amd64.iso
- Debian/Ubuntu 32 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.14/wazoclient-17.14.1-i386.deb
- Debian/Ubuntu 64 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.14/wazoclient-17.14.1-amd64.deb
- Windows: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.14/wazoclient-17.14.1-x86.exe
- Mac OS: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.14/wazoclient-17.14.1.dmg
Documentation¶You can consult the documentation in the following formats:
- online (HTML version): http://documentation.wazo.community/
- PDF: https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/wazo/stable/wazo.pdf
- ePub: https://media.readthedocs.org/epub/wazo/stable/wazo.epub
Wazo tests report (french version) can be consulted here:
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.14/tests-report-wazo-manual-17.14.html (manual tests)
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.14/tests-report-wazo-auto-17.14.html (automatic tests)
See you for the next sprint review.