Wazo 17.07 released
Sprint Review 17.07¶
Hello Wazo community! Here comes the release of Wazo 17.07!
New features in this sprint¶
Admin UI: The new web interface based on our REST API is now available for preview. See our blog post for more details.
Admin UI: IVR can now be managed from the admin UI
Admin UI: CDR can now be listed and searched from the admin UI instead of downloading a CSV from the old web interface.
Admin UI: Conference rooms using Asterisk confbridge can be managed using the admin UI
Admin UI: Parkings using Asterisk parking lots can be managed using the admin UI
Admin UI: Plugins can be managed from the admin UI
REST API: We have added a new REST API to manage wazo plugins using wazo-plugind. This new API is used by the administration UI to install and enable features.
REST API: CDR can now be queried by user to get its own call logs.
Call logs: We are attaching more data to the call logs and generating new views to have a summary for a given query instead of a list of call logs.
Admin UI: We are working to improve the new web interface.
Plugin management: There is still a lot to be done to the plugin management service. e.g. dependency, upgrade, wazo version constraint, HA, ..
10 bugs were fixed, 4 features were added and 7 technical issues were resolved since Wazo 17.06. The complete list of features and fixes is available at http://projects.wazo.community/versions/259
As usual, upgrading your Wazo must be done by following this procedure: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade.html
Install¶Instructions to install Wazo: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/installation/installsystem.html
You can download the ISO here:
- 32-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.07/wazo-17.07-i386.iso
- 64-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.07/wazo-17.07-amd64.iso
- Debian/Ubuntu 32 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.07/xivoclient-16.13-i386.deb
- Debian/Ubuntu 64 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.07/xivoclient-16.13-amd64.deb
- Windows: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.07/xivoclient-16.13-x86.exe
- Mac OS: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.07/xivoclient-16.13.dmg
Documentation¶You can consult the documentation in the following formats:
- online (HTML version): http://documentation.wazo.community/
- PDF: https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/wazo/stable/wazo.pdf
- ePub: https://media.readthedocs.org/epub/wazo/stable/wazo.epub
Wazo tests report (french version) can be consulted here:
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.07/tests-report-wazo-manual-17.07.html (manual tests)
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.07/tests-report-wazo-auto-17.07.html (automatic tests)
See you for the next sprint review.