Sprint Review 17.15¶
We are looking for beta testers for the Wazo Zapier plugin. You can click this invite link to try Wazo with Zapier.
Chat: We fixed a security issue of Wazo 17.14 where the chat history of a user could be seen by another authenticated malicious user.
Important bug fix¶
Web client: Wazo servers installed or upgraded on 17.14 between October 10 and October 24 2017 are incompatible with Web clients such as Unicom. We released a fixed version on October 24 to fix Wazo 17.14. Wazo 17.15 also fixes the issue.
New features in this sprint¶
REST API: We have added a new API to be able to switch a call between devices while keeping the conversion going. For example, if Alice is on the phone with Bob from her office, Alice can switch the call from her desk phone to her mobile phone without disrupting the call so that she can leave her office without ending the conversation.
User and Tenant Management: We are currently reworking the user and entities (a.k.a tenant) configuration. This should make installations with multiple entities feel more natural in future versions.
Performance: We are making changes to the way xivo-ctid-ng handles messages from Asterisk to be able to handle more simultaneous calls.
New upstream versions¶
Asterisk: Wazo now includes Asterisk 15.0.0. [See the Asterisk 15 release announcement](http://www.digium.com/blog/2017/10/03/open-source-asterisk-15-released/)
5 bugs were fixed, 5 features were added and 2 technical issues were resolved since Wazo 17.14. The complete list of features and fixes is available at http://projects.wazo.community/versions/268
As usual, upgrading your Wazo must be done by following this procedure: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/upgrade/upgrade.html
Install¶Instructions to install Wazo: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/stable/installation/installsystem.html
You can download the ISO here:
- 32-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.15/wazo-17.15-i386.iso
- 64-bit: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.15/wazo-17.15-amd64.iso
- Debian/Ubuntu 32 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.15/wazoclient-17.15-i386.deb
- Debian/Ubuntu 64 bits: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.15/wazoclient-17.15-amd64.deb
- Windows: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.15/wazoclient-17.15-x86.exe
- Mac OS: http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.15/wazoclient-17.15.dmg
Documentation¶You can consult the documentation in the following formats:
- online (HTML version): http://documentation.wazo.community/
- PDF: https://media.readthedocs.org/pdf/wazo/stable/wazo.pdf
- ePub: https://media.readthedocs.org/epub/wazo/stable/wazo.epub
Wazo tests report (french version) can be consulted here:
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.15/tests-report-wazo-manual-17.15.html (manual tests)
http://mirror.wazo.community/iso/archives/wazo-17.15/tests-report-wazo-auto-17.15.html (automatic tests)
See you for the next sprint review.