Looking for help on how to setup obi202 or a Cisco SPA112 in Wazo

Added by ben uecker 3 months ago

I'm in need of some help on how best to setup one or both of these devices in Wazo. Do to the location of these devices I have to use landlines along with their provided phone numbers. I'm just not sure how to set it up on the Wazo side.

Replies (13)

RE: Looking for help on how to setup obi202 or a Cisco SPA112 in Wazo - Added by Sylvain Boily 3 months ago

Hello,

Have you configured a user in wazo? You only need to add one, get the line configuration and configure it on your device.

RE: Looking for help on how to setup obi202 or a Cisco SPA112 in Wazo - Added by ben uecker 3 months ago

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I definitely should have added more information.

I have users setup and I have an SIP trunk setup. I also have phone numbers assigned to each user. The phone numbers are SIP numbers. inbound and outbound seem to work fine sans the 9 digit dialing. Problem is the inbound and outbound on the landlines.

It seems to me if i were to guess as to my issue it is in contexts or outgoing and incoming calls setup.  I'm not sure how that part is supposed to be setup.

RE: Looking for help on how to setup obi202 or a Cisco SPA112 in Wazo - Added by ben uecker 3 months ago

Are their any system builders that is willing to assist me? offline maybe? I would have a few other questions that I wouldn't mind getting answered.

RE: Looking for help on how to setup obi202 or a Cisco SPA112 in Wazo - Added by Sylvain Boily 3 months ago

Can you send us your log from asterisk -r console when you did call?

I just did a test by calling the landline and nothing showed up in asterisk.

I am guessing I need to know how to setup the contexts for the landline calls.

With all my searching before this still is the problem.

Do we have directions written down anywhere that says how to setup a landline for use in Wazo? I have never found any.

Is there any system builders that have any support plans that could be purchased?

Hello Ben,

Without log it's really complicated to help you... Maybe you could catch someone on IRC to assist you but you need to give logs.

Thank you for the response again. As I mentioned earlier the logs are empty when I call the landline number. I don't have the problem when I call an SIP number.

If there are no logs what could I provide?

So if there is no log, your gateway is not registred to asterisk. Do you have any log on this gateway? Come to IRC and talk with me (quintana), i will assist you if you want. (irc.wazo.community)

Hello,

I see my post I created yesterday never made it on the board. Sorry about that. I've tried to connect to irc all day today but it times out each time.

Maybe this will help me along: Using the GUI how would I go about setting up the SPA122 under Trunk Management? I have assigned it a username and password and the web GUI of the SPA122 does show that it is registered. (line 2 which I have connected to the telephone companies's modem)

Hello, have you tried with http://irc.wazo,community ? I'm on freenode nickname quintana.

Hello Ben, please stay more time on IRC, i saw you but you quit before i'm available :)

(1-13/13)