Project

General

Updated VoIP gateway, can't make outgoing calls

Added by Jess Born 4 months ago

No problems with incoming calls via Spectrum Copper through a MP-114 Audiocodes gateaway, but no outgoing calls can be made to external numbers.

Getting

NOTICE[2850][C-00000011]: chan_sip.c:26513 handle_request_invite: Call from 'bqgcxn2p' (10.50.8.36:5060) to extension '1XXXXXXXXXX' rejected because extension not found in context 'default'.

When trying to dial to PSTN. Calls to internal extensions work without issue. What can I provide to get some assistance making this work?

Asterisk 15.2.2 - Xivo PBX 18.03 - Incredible PBX 14.2016....

Replies (4)

RE: Updated VoIP gateway, can't make outgoing calls - Added by Sébastien Duthil 4 months ago

Did you create an Outgoing Call? With the right trunk and extension 1XXXXXXXXXX (verbatim, this value is not redacted)?

More details in the docs: http://documentation.wazo.community/en/latest/administration/interconnections/xivo_with_voip_provider.html#set-the-outgoing-calls

RE: Updated VoIP gateway, can't make outgoing calls - Added by Jess Born 4 months ago

That number is redacted; I'm testing calls to my cell.

However, in IPBX > Call Management > Outgoing calls, I have one entry to-extern that includes (verbatim) XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, and 1XXXXXXXXXX as extensions.

I've also just noticed that I'm not seeing any Trunks registered in Asterisk (via sip show registry) which seems odd since we have no problems with incoming calls....

RE: Updated VoIP gateway, can't make outgoing calls - Added by Jess Born 4 months ago

More info: If I put my cell number in the extensions list, I can dial out to it, but to nothing else. I thought we could use wildcards here...

NM, Screwed my wildcards up, and the problem is with my VoIP gateway.

(1-4/4)