Project

General

Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime

Added by Jeroen Lambooij 5 months ago

We have agents that have multiple skills:

- team_1 (the team that they are in)
- pool_1 (a pool with lots of calls)

Agents have the same skill weight for team_1 and pool_1.

The problem is that calls are not routed by holdtime, but by skill.

So for for example, if the waiting calls are as follow:

- 1 call with team_1 skill and 90 seconds holdtime
- 1 call with pool_1 skill and 180 seconds holdtime

The call (with a shorter holdtime) with team_1 skill, is routed to the agent. What we would expect, is that the call with the longestholdtime is routed to the agent.

Who is able to help us out? Payment is not a problem at all :-)

Replies (9)

RE: Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime - Added by Jeroen Lambooij 5 months ago

Somebody there?

Willing to pay for a solution, this problem is costing me money! :-)

RE: Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime - Added by Pascal Cadotte-Michaud 5 months ago

Hi,

at the moment we do not have time to work on that feature. Furthermore, since Digium is working hard to convince people not to use app_queue, I'm pretty sure we will work on another solution based on ARI when we do have time to work on the call center.

RE: Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime - Added by Jeroen Lambooij 4 months ago

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your answer. Can you tell me why we should not use app_queue? And can you confirm if the problems that I have, are a bug?

Again, I am willing to pay 1.000 or 2.000 USD for a fix. It might help you out for more development. I am willing to pay such amount because we are loosing money because of this bug.

So, if you could help me out, that would be great!

RE: Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime - Added by Sylvain Boily 4 months ago

Hello Jeroen,

If there is a bug on wazo, please open an issue on our bugtracker with traces and informations to reproduce it.

Thank you for your help!
Sylvain

RE: Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime - Added by Jeroen Lambooij 4 months ago

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for your response. I will do this!

Another thing, since you have replied my message, I am trying to get in touch with you and/or WAZO. I have send multiple mails to , but no response.

Can you check this out?

RE: Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime - Added by Jeroen Lambooij 3 months ago

Sylvain Boily wrote:

Hello Jeroen,

If there is a bug on wazo, please open an issue on our bugtracker with traces and informations to reproduce it.

Thank you for your help!
Sylvain

I have reported the bug, but nobody is working on it? Can you guys please help us out? We have this issue now for a few months...

Is there no Wazo support?

RE: Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime - Added by Sylvain Boily 3 months ago

Hello,

This is a community/open source project, so patch is also welcome.
We are currently working on another part in wazo and we are not a big team. I understand you need a fix, we are busy, but I'm open to discussing about a solution.

RE: Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime - Added by xek on 4 days ago

I would have added to your comment about the "This is a community/open source project, so patch is also welcome."

That he could take his request to someplace like bountysource to pay a coder to resolve/patch the feature he is wanting.

I have no experience with bountysource, I just knew it existed, there may be other similar places you could find a coder as well.

It might not be obvious to them, but since they are willing to pay X amount, all they need to do is find a coder willing to implement the feature they need for X amount.

RE: Queue + skill problem: calls are not routed by longest holdtime - Added by Sylvain Boily 4 days ago

If dev wants to work on bounty we can open a bounty section in the forum. I'm open for suggestions.

(1-9/9)