Project

General

Looking forward to Zoho Phonebridge Plugin

Added by Adam Potaznik 9 months ago

Hello, I am new to Wazo, I just wanted to pop my head in and say helpo.

After researching the other options for Zoho Phonebridge, I am very much looking forward to the 2018 integration as mentioned by Sylvain here: https://pbxinaflash.com/community/threads/crm-for-wazo-where-to-start-in-deploying-a-customer-relationship-manager.21778/

I went through every other company offering PhoneBridge integration however my main issue is that there is a strong focus on US companies, which have unlimited call plans for the USA and Canada only. Being in Australia, the cost of outgoing calls to mobiles would be excessive unless I can find a solution allowing my own SIP Trunk. Only recently have VoIP providers here started offering unlimited monthly plans, which is stupid because why should I pay hundreds of dollars for calls when my mobile phone plan has unlimited calls for $30 a month?

The more I learn about Zoho, it is just so incredibly powerful and Zoho One for US$30 / month offers so much value for a business anywhere from a single user to a whole team, unless you can really afford Microsoft Dynamics at US$150+ / month or Salesforce at US$200+ / month when you start adding certain modules. It really blows any other SMB/SME CRM out of the water.... but it won't be complete without a Phone / UC solution that matches the value, and that is what I think Wazo can be.

I will hire someone on Upwork to assist setup the Wazo / 3CX system described by Nerd Vittles here: http://nerdvittles.com/?p=2331 as having experienced the 3CX softphones I do agree they are great to use and easy to setup.

Cheers

Replies (2)

RE: Looking forward to Zoho Phonebridge Plugin - Added by Sylvain Boily 9 months ago

Hello Adam,

We will expect to release the plugin for the 18.02 or 18.03. Actually, we are finishing our migration to debian stretch. The 18.01 will be release in 2 weeks. (15/01/2018). We release a new version each 3 weeks.
Keep in touch, there is great new features coming this next months.

Sylvain

RE: Looking forward to Zoho Phonebridge Plugin - Added by Adam Potaznik 3 months ago

Hi, I have done a search on the releases this year and cannot find any reference to Zoho. Has this feature been implemented? It's not on the roadmap. Thanks so much.

(1-2/2)