new admin plugins, some install some do not

Added by Andrew Lindzon 4 months ago

I have users, groups, conferences, incalls, outcalls all installed.
Devices is installed but does not create a menu item

the install button for Extensions, Context, Parking, IVR all do not work even though i cloned the github repository for each and executed
wazo/rules build
and wazo/rules install
in each of their folders.

Is that the correct procedure?
If not what is the correct procedure to add these plugins?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Replies (7)

RE: new admin plugins, some install some do not - Added by Pascal Cadotte-Michaud 4 months ago

Hi Andrew,

you should install plugins using the admin UI <ip address>/admin or using the REST API.

wazo-plugind generates a debian package from the content of the git repository with the help of the wazo/rules file.

It would interesting to know what happens in wazo-plugind when try to install a plugin that fails to install.

First enable debuging in wazo-plugind.

echo 'debug: true' > /etc/wazo-plugind/conf.d/debug.yml

the watch the output of

tail -f /var/log/wazo-plugind.log

while installing a plugin.

RE: new admin plugins, some install some do not - Added by Andrew Lindzon 4 months ago

I found a solution I use the Git tab instead of the market tab.

What do I have to do to get the market tab to work?

RE: new admin plugins, some install some do not - Added by Brian Kelly 4 months ago

There are browser issues. Resizing the browser can make certail buttons like Install start working. Also some installs install in to sub-menus within other plugins vs. having their own appearance in the left panel

RE: new admin plugins, some install some do not - Added by Pascal Cadotte-Michaud 4 months ago

It would be interesting to known which version of which browser you are using to be able to reproduce the problem.

RE: new admin plugins, some install some do not - Added by Andrew Lindzon 4 months ago

not sure why but it all is working fine now, perhaps the resizing thing fixed it.

RE: new admin plugins, some install some do not - Added by Brian Kelly 4 months ago

I've been using Firefox 53.0.3 (32-bit)

RE: new admin plugins, some install some do not - Added by François Blackburn 4 months ago

I opened an issue about the install/remove button not working: #6770

(1-7/7)